About ILS Technologies LLC
Building solid foundations for business.
Leveraging technology in today’s marketplace gives you the edge. Let us take the worries out of your technology future by maximizing your investment today.
Industry Leading Solutions & Technologies LLC (ILS) is a minority, VA-certified service-disabled veteran-owned, full service Information Technology consulting firm based in Maryland, with satellite offices in Washington, DC, Virginia and Missouri.
The following are ILS Technologies LLC primary NAICS Code designations:
518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
519130 – Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals
519190 – All Other Information Services
541430 – Graphic Design Services
541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
541519 – Other Computer Related Services
621399 – Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
Whether it is creating a new website, developing an application or overhauling an existing one, implementing new technologies and strategies, or optimizing your existing network infrastructure, ILS is there to help.
A full-spectrum Information Technology solutions & service partner
To ensure that you best use the technology available and give you the winning edge, ILS provides the best in web site design, systems and network administration, systems documentation, and IT project management.
- Reliable Service
- Commitment to Quality
- Innovative Applications of Technology and Expertise
Our Mission, Principles & Values
- commit to exceeding our customers’ expectations for quality, responsiveness, and professional excellence;
- maintain the highest standards of ethical behavior and professional integrity;
- employ people of exceptional creativity, expertise, and determination who work closely with one another and with our customers;
- pursue technical growth and market diversification to increase value for our customers and opportunity for our employees;
- motivate and reward outstanding performance through our stock ownership system; and
- foster a working environment that encourages technical objectivity, professional and financial growth, and entrepreneurial freedom.
- Sound business ethics are our foundation. We are accountable to uphold the highest standards of integrity in our profession.
- We want to demonstrate thought leadership and innovation through top-quality engineering and technology.
- We succeed when our customers succeed. We are committed to delivering quality, meeting expectations and satisfying our customers.
- We value our people. We value the skills and expertise of a diverse work force.
- We strive to provide our employees with the freedom to grow as a professional and as a person.
To Our Customers:
- We shall place the highest priority on the quality, timeliness, and competitiveness of our products and services
- We shall pursue our objectives with a commitment to personal integrity and high professional standards.
To Our Fellow Employees, Present and Prospective:
- We shall promote an environment that encourages new ideas, high-quality work, and professional achievement.
- We shall treat our fellow employees honestly and fairly; and we shall ensure equal opportunity for employment and advancement.
- We shall share the rewards of success with those whose honest efforts contribute to that success.
To Our Vendors, Suppliers, and Subcontractors:
- We shall be fair and professional in all our business dealings and shall honor our commitments to our business partners.
- We shall endeavor to select vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors who will adhere to our ethical standards and commitment to
- quality products and services.