- By : System Administrator
- In : Company News
- Comments : Comments Off on ILS Technologies launches new corporate website
WALDORF, MD, March 24, 2010 – ILS Technologies LLC, a premiere full spectrum IT services and solutions provider, today launched its new website with a dynamic new look and feel. Ahead of its one year anniversary, ILS gave its current website a dramatic facelift that provides online visitors with significant improvements in navigation, uniformity, appearance, and accessibility to users with disabilities. With eye-catching banners and a sleek, new design, visitors now have better access to the company’s major topic areas and services.
“I am extremely proud of our new website,” stated ILS president and CEO, Brian G. Moss, Sr. “We felt it was important that we update our online presence and become clearly identified with the products and services we offer. Along with that, we’ve experienced tremendous growth in our first year, and I believe the new design reflects that growth. The site is not complete per se, but this launch is just the initial phase in our overall web strategy; we still have plenty more in store.”
New (and planned) enhancements to the web site include:
- – Improved Navigation – Web pages work in intuitive and consistent ways, making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for and know where they are within the web site.
- – Improved Look and Feel – Enhanced graphics and the new page layouts provide visitors with an improved user experience.
- – New Features – New features on the web site include print-friendly versions of the web pages, news and events notices. The new website will act as the company social networking hub and will include a frequently updated blog, and links to Facebook and Twitter.
- – Improved Accessibility – The new web site is designed to improve accessibility for people with visual, auditory, or motor impairments. The web site is designed so that its content will be available to persons with disabilities who use assistive software to navigate the World Wide Web.
Executive Vice President Michael Doles says he is extremely happy with the new site features. “We wanted the website to go into great detail in explaining processes. Our customers, and potential clients, should be able to get a clear understanding of what they are actually looking for and how we can provide those services to them,” said Doles. “I’m pretty sure we accomplished exactly that.”
The crisp look and navigation of the new site reflects the cohesion of the ILS identity, “as we continue to grow and expand our already impressive array of technology solutions,” noted Doles. The new site includes information about available consulting services and innovative solutions for the company’s federal government clients, as well as offerings to other commercial market segments.
About ILS: ILS Technologies, LLC is a minority and service-disable veteran-owned, full service information technology consulting firm based in Maryland (with satellite offices in Washington, D.C, Virginia and Missouri). ILS Technologies offers ground breaking state-of-the-art and goal oriented technology products and services to government customers such as the Department of Defense, the Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets.